New York’s Plaza Hotel Said Close to $575 Million SaleNadja Brandt
Elad Group is close to selling its stake in New York’s Plaza Hotel to Sahara India Pariwar, and property co-owner Kingdom Holding Co., controlled by Saudi billionaire Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, will hold a 25 percent stake after the deal is done, said a person with knowledge of the transaction.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Drift as Dollar Extends Decline: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020