Jobs Report to Lead Data Seen Pointing to Slowing EconomyGreg Quinn
Canada’s economy may be slowing, according to reports on jobs, trade and housing due to be released today, just three days after the central bank said the country’s economic momentum was intact.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing