Indonesia to Sell Dollar Term Deposits as Rupiah FallsNovrida Manurung and Widya Utami
Bank Indonesia said it will start offering dollar term deposits in two weeks to boost supply of the currency locally and stabilize the rupiah, which dropped to its weakest level in more than two years today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts