Gupta Likely to Testify at Insider Trial, His Lawyer SaysPatricia Hurtado and David Glovin
Rajat Gupta, the former Goldman Sachs Group Inc. director, will probably testify next week at his insider-trading trial, his lawyer told the judge after the prosecution rested and the defense began presenting its case.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Pare Early Drop; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says