Europe Considers a Spanish Bank RescueBy and
It may be the scariest chapter yet in Europe’s three-year debt crisis. After days of increasingly grim news from Spain, European finance ministers have scheduled a June 9 conference call to consider a possible rescue package for Spanish banks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs