Europe Considers a Spanish Bank RescueBy and
It may be the scariest chapter yet in Europe’s three-year debt crisis. After days of increasingly grim news from Spain, European finance ministers have scheduled a June 9 conference call to consider a possible rescue package for Spanish banks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis