Dundee International Seeking to Acquire More German Real EstateDalia Fahmy
Dundee International Real Estate Investment Trust, which made last year’s biggest German commercial property acquisition, plans to spend about 300 million euros ($373 million) a year buying office buildings in the country, President and Chief Executive Officer Jane Gavan said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself