Citigroup Drops Push to Increase Capital Payout This YearDonal Griffin
Citigroup Inc., the third-largest U.S. bank by assets, retreated from an effort to win Federal Reserve approval to boost payouts for shareholders this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone