Yields May Retest Record Lows, JPMorgan’s Belton Says: Tom KeeneLiz Capo McCormick and Tom Keene
Treasury yields are likely to fall to record lows if the debt crisis in Europe escalates, driving investors to the relative safety of U.S. government securities, according to JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s Terry Belton.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing