Yields May Retest Record Lows, JPMorgan’s Belton Says: Tom KeeneLiz Capo McCormick and Tom Keene
Treasury yields are likely to fall to record lows if the debt crisis in Europe escalates, driving investors to the relative safety of U.S. government securities, according to JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s Terry Belton.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap