Vicodin-Type Pain Pills May Face Stricter U.S. RegulationAnna Edney
Vicodin and other hydrocodone-combination painkillers may face tighter U.S. oversight following repeated reports of misuse and addiction that have been cited by the Drug Enforcement Administration.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap