S&P 500’s Trading Pattern Echoes 2011 Bottom: Technical AnalysisLu Wang
A five-month low reached last week by the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index produced a pattern similar to one at last year’s low, indicating equities may be poised to rebound.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’