Romania Shale-Gas, Mine Projects on Hold in 2012Irina Savu and Andra Timu
Romania wants to put shale-gas exploration and gold-mining projects on hold until after a general election this year as it balances improving environmental rules with energy needs, Prime Minister Victor Ponta said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’