Romania Shale-Gas, Mine Projects on Hold in 2012Irina Savu and Andra Timu
Romania wants to put shale-gas exploration and gold-mining projects on hold until after a general election this year as it balances improving environmental rules with energy needs, Prime Minister Victor Ponta said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing