Reliance to Invest $18 Billion in India to Double ProfitAnoop Agrawal and Rajesh Kumar Singh
Reliance Industries Ltd., owner of the world’s largest oil-refining complex, plans to invest 1 trillion rupees ($18 billion) in India in the next five years to double operating profit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's