Poland Will Discuss U.S. Liquefied-Gas Exports, Minister SaysKatarzyna Klimasinska
Poland, which is building a liquefied natural-gas terminal to lower dependence on fuel from Russia, is interested in shipments from the U.S., according to Ilona Antoniszyn-Klik, the nation’s deputy economy minister.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis