Palm Oil Prices Seen at 3,000-3,200 Ringgit Next Three MonthsSwansy Afonso
Palm oil in Malaysia may trade between 3,000 ringgit a metric ton and 3,200 ringgit in the next three months, said Lee Yeow Chor, chairman of the Malaysian Palm Oil Council.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing