Orthofix to Pay $42 Million to End Federal Kickback ProbeJef Feeley and David Voreacos
Orthofix International NV, a maker of bone-repair and sports medicine products, agreed to pay $42 million to resolve a lawsuit and a six-year criminal probe of allegations it paid kickbacks to doctors who used its bone-growth stimulators.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts