OPEC Exports Stable as Refineries Resume, Oil Movements SaysRupert Rowling
The Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries will leave exports largely unchanged as refineries worldwide approach the end of their annual maintenance periods, according to tanker-tracker Oil Movements.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Stocks Mixed, Treasuries Rise as Shutdown Drags On: Markets Wrap