Oil Advances in New York on China Rate Cut, Stimulus SpeculationGrant Smith
Oil rose in New York after China cut benchmark lending and deposit rates for the first time since 2008, while policy makers in the U.S. and Europe indicated they may take steps to boost their economies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards