Oil Advances in New York on China Rate Cut, Stimulus SpeculationGrant Smith
Oil rose in New York after China cut benchmark lending and deposit rates for the first time since 2008, while policy makers in the U.S. and Europe indicated they may take steps to boost their economies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap