Oil, Natural Gas Rise; Silver Prices Fall: Commodities at CloseSharon Chen
The Standard & Poor’s GSCI gauge of 24 commodities fell 0.3 percent to 591.2 at 5:02 p.m. Singapore time. The UBS Bloomberg CMCI index of 26 raw materials fell 0.2 percent to 1,435.778.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis