Oil, Natural Gas Rise; Silver Prices Fall: Commodities at CloseSharon Chen
The Standard & Poor’s GSCI gauge of 24 commodities fell 0.3 percent to 591.2 at 5:02 p.m. Singapore time. The UBS Bloomberg CMCI index of 26 raw materials fell 0.2 percent to 1,435.778.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts