Neste Oil Rises on Outlook for Renewable Fuels ProfitKati Pohjanpalo
Neste Oil Oyj, Finland’s only oil refiner, rose to its highest in a week as Pohjola Bank raised its recommendation on the shares and said next year’s profit from renewable fuels will drive the stock price.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster