Muni Insurance May Return to 20% of Market, Friedland SaysBrian Chappatta
Municipal-bond insurance may return to cover 20 percent or more of the debt sold by U.S. state and local governments, said Eric Friedland, head of municipal-credit research at Schroder Investment Management North America.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap