John Medlin, Wachovia CEO as Assets Grew 10-Fold, Dies at 78Laurence Arnold and Dakin Campbell
John Medlin Jr., who presided over Wachovia Corp. during a 17-year period when its assets grew 10-fold and it became a national banking institution, has died. He was 78.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing