India’s Wheat Exports Seen at 5 Million Tons Amid Record CropWhitney McFerron
India may export 5 million metric tons of wheat in the 2012-13 marketing year after a record-high national harvest, said N. Sharan, a director in the country’s Department of Food and Public Distribution.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster