India’s Wheat Exports Seen at 5 Million Tons Amid Record CropWhitney McFerron
India may export 5 million metric tons of wheat in the 2012-13 marketing year after a record-high national harvest, said N. Sharan, a director in the country’s Department of Food and Public Distribution.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts