Hollande Gets Crisis-Protection Tips From Business-Friendly LyonMarie Mawad
Le Restaurant Alain Chapel, a Michelin-starred bistro on the outskirts of the French gastronomic capital of Lyon, shuttered this year, joining the lengthening list of casualties of Europe’s financial crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap