Hollande Gets Crisis-Protection Tips From Business-Friendly LyonMarie Mawad
Le Restaurant Alain Chapel, a Michelin-starred bistro on the outskirts of the French gastronomic capital of Lyon, shuttered this year, joining the lengthening list of casualties of Europe’s financial crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas