Gasoline Falls on Concern Federal Reserve Won’t Boost GrowthBarbara Powell and Aaron Clark
Gasoline retreated as remarks that U.S. Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke made to Congress today raised doubts that the central bank would institute a third round of quantitative easing to boost the economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself