France Sells EU7.84 Billion Debt as Yields Fall to Decade LowMark Deen
France sold as much as 7.84 billion euros ($9.9 billion) in debt, at the top end of its target, taking advantage of investors’ flight to safety that pushed the country’s borrowing costs to the lowest since 1999.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt