Fitch Repeats Warning of U.S. Downgrade in 2013, Reuters SaysZeke Faux
The U.S. may lose its AAA rating next year unless politicians reach an agreement to significantly cut the budget deficit, an analyst at Fitch Ratings said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018