Fitch Repeats Warning of U.S. Downgrade in 2013, Reuters SaysZeke Faux
The U.S. may lose its AAA rating next year unless politicians reach an agreement to significantly cut the budget deficit, an analyst at Fitch Ratings said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts