Fed’s Fisher Urges Fiscal Balance as China’s Role GrowsAki Ito
Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas President Richard Fisher said U.S. lawmakers must bring federal spending more in line with revenue as the Chinese yuan one day may rival the dollar’s dominant role.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations