Credit Index and Rate Swaps Will Be First Cleared, Gensler SaysSilla Brush
Interest rate and credit index swaps will be the first derivatives to face clearing requirements this year under the Dodd-Frank Act, said U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission chairman Gary Gensler.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again