Chavez Losing Grip on ‘Benjamin’ as U.S. Dollars SoughtDaniel Cancel
Venezuela’s bolivar is tumbling to a record low in the unregulated street markets of Caracas as individuals and companies seek to buy a shrinking number of dollars, adding to the region’s highest inflation rate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap