Barrick to Resume Gold Focus After CEO Ouster: Corporate CanadaChristopher Donville and Sonja Elmquist
Barrick Gold Corp. is poised to resume its focus on gold after firing Chief Executive Officer Aaron Regent, who failed to boost the share price by expanding into copper with the acquisition of Equinox Minerals Ltd.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing