Bangladesh to Tax Mobile-Phone Bills to Help Cap Budget DeficitArun Devnath
Bangladesh plans to tax mobile-phone bills to help fund a subsidy program spanning fuel to food as it strives to prevent the nation’s fiscal deficit from widening past a four-year high.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis