Argentine Bonds Slump as Lawmaker Seeks Peso-Only ContractsDrew Benson
Argentine bonds plunged after a legislator from President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner’s coalition said he’d propose legislation that would force people to carry out business transactions in pesos instead of dollars.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap