Argentine Bonds Slump as Lawmaker Seeks Peso-Only ContractsDrew Benson
Argentine bonds plunged after a legislator from President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner’s coalition said he’d propose legislation that would force people to carry out business transactions in pesos instead of dollars.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas