Aflac Adds BlackRock’s Stevens as Head of Global TradingZachary Tracer
Aflac Inc., the world’s biggest seller of supplemental health insurance, hired Timothy “Chip” Stevens for the newly created post of global head of trading as the insurer increases its Wall Street presence.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks