Obama Taps Hollywood to Keep Campaign Treasury FullMargaret Talev
President Barack Obama returned to California today for the third time in a month, his push for campaign cash and Democratic seats in the House of Representatives overriding concerns he may turn off swing voters with a focus on gay rights advocates and celebrities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries