Obama Adviser Sperling Says Spending Cuts May Hurt GrowthMike Dorning
Republicans and Democrats must agree on a “balanced compromise” on budget deficit reduction that avoids “penny-wise but pound-foolish” spending cuts, a top economic adviser to President Barack Obama said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards