Morgan Stanley Said to Consider Commodities Unit SaleMichael J. Moore
Morgan Stanley has had talks with private-equity firms including Blackstone Group LP as the bank considers options for its commodities trading unit if the Volcker rule outlaws some activities, according to people familiar with the discussions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day