Heavy Canadian Crude Weakens After Enbridge Shuts Oil Pipe 6AAaron Clark
Western Canada Select oil’s discount widened versus U.S. benchmark West Texas Intermediate after Enbridge Inc. shut its 608,800-barrel-a-day 6A crude pipeline early today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks