Google Flexes Its Mapping MuscleBy
Years ago, before the dawn of the Web, men relied on their wits, map-folding skills, and stubborn inability to ask for directions to navigate a complex world. Today we turn to navigational systems on our phones and in our cars, which speak to us in a gentle, slightly foreign-sounding female voice. Frankly, it’s totally emasculating.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day