Google Flexes Its Mapping MuscleBy
Years ago, before the dawn of the Web, men relied on their wits, map-folding skills, and stubborn inability to ask for directions to navigate a complex world. Today we turn to navigational systems on our phones and in our cars, which speak to us in a gentle, slightly foreign-sounding female voice. Frankly, it’s totally emasculating.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat