German, Spanish Factory Output Drops More Than ForecastJeff Black and Simone Meier
German industrial output fell more than economists forecast in April and Spanish production had the biggest drop in more than two years, adding to signs of a deepening economic slump across the euro area.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat