Digital Generation Said to Snub Takeover Bid Topping $20Serena Saitto and Jeffrey McCracken
Extreme Reach Inc. recently made an offer of more than $20 a share for rival Digital Generation Inc. that was rejected by the advertising-management company, said a person with direct knowledge of the situation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap