Canadian Dollar Strengthens for 3rd Day as Risk Assets ClimbChris Fournier
Canada’s dollar appreciated for a third day versus its U.S. counterpart, the longest streak since April, as speculation global policy makers will take steps to spur economic growth propelled equities and commodities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again