U.S. Chamber Urges Action to Avert 2013 Fiscal CliffRichard Rubin
Congress should extend expiring tax cuts and find alternatives to automatic spending cuts scheduled to take effect in 2013, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce said in a letter to lawmakers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Here’s How a No-Deal Brexit Could Create Chaos in Your Daily Life