Syracuse, Vassar Among Colleges Joining Aid-Cost PledgeKate Andersen Brower and Roger Runningen
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and Syracuse University are among schools promising to give new students and parents more information on costs and financial aid, Vice President Joe Biden said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts