Is Deneuve’s ‘Belle de Jour’ Sexiest Movie Ever Made? DVD
If you’ve been panting over “Fifty Shades of Grey,” you may need a respirator for “Belle De Jour,” Luis Bunuel’s 1967 erotic classic that’s been called the sexiest film ever made.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States