Facebook Stock: From Trophy Property to Fixer-UpperTom McNichol
The signs appeared next to a six-lot subdivision in Silicon Valley shortly before Facebook’s IPO on May 18. Beside a “Lots Available” sign on the property in the tony enclave of Los Altos Hills were two smaller A-frame signs brashly proclaiming, “FACEBOOK WELCOME. Will Consider Stock in Trade.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs