Facebook Stock: From Trophy Property to Fixer-UpperTom McNichol
The signs appeared next to a six-lot subdivision in Silicon Valley shortly before Facebook’s IPO on May 18. Beside a “Lots Available” sign on the property in the tony enclave of Los Altos Hills were two smaller A-frame signs brashly proclaiming, “FACEBOOK WELCOME. Will Consider Stock in Trade.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis