Egyptian Stocks: EFG-Hermes Holding, Pioneers and NaeemAhmed A. Namatalla
Egypt’s benchmark EGX 30 Index retreated 2.3 percent to 4,502.91 at the 2:30 p.m. close in Cairo, the lowest level in more than four months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself