Box Mimics the Consumer Web to Challenge IBM in the CloudBy
Aaron Levie created Box, a startup that sells online data storage to companies such as DirecTV and Procter & Gamble, mainly with consumers in mind. He ordered up a website that would be easy for customers to navigate. Levie gives away Box’s basic product for free and the company’s Los Altos, Calif., headquarters even boasts orange hammocks and a giant yellow slide.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day