A Rootsier Internet Goes to WashingtonStacey Higginbotham
Monday’s launch of a new think tank called DisCo, which wants to educate Congress about disruptive technologies, is just one of several new efforts proposed by the Internet and startup community to get their voices heard. No longer will the conversation between Silicon Valley and the U.S. capital rely solely on big tech firms such as Amazon, Google, Facebook, and others. The Internet upstarts are hoping they can disrupt politics, too.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas