The Latest Domain-Name Gold RushBy
Registering a common business name as a domain name that ends in .com will often start in the thousands of dollars. That’s because almost all the combinations that hold commercial potential have already been registered. If the owners are making money from them, they’ll be reluctant to sell and they know they can command high prices if they do.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock