S&P Sees at Least 1-in-3 Chance of Greece Exit After VoteSandrine Rastello
There’s at least a one in three chance of Greece leaving the 17-country euro area within months of a June 17 election that could halt its international bailout, a report by Standard & Poor’s Ratings Services said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy